Materials required to make macrame patterns are as follows-
● Cotton Macrame cord (rope)
● Wood/metal dowel/tree branch
● Tape measure
● Tape( can melt the ends too )
● Rolling rack for clothes
List Of Various Macrame Patterns:
Some of the Macrame Patterns are as follows:
● Macrame Plant Hanger: Create a classic macrame hanger that you can simply hang outdoors or out. It is a classic design that indeed uses its own cording to produce the circle that it will hang by.
● Macrame Mason Jar Plant Hanger: This is specifically designed to hold a canning jar. You just need a jar, some macrame cord, and scissors to make this
● Macrame Wall Hanging: Macrame wall declensions are well-liked and decorate every wall.
● Macrame Laptop Mat: Macrame pattern for a laptop mat, which could indeed be used for a placemat, small table runner, or perhaps a trivet. It uses square, vertical knot, and slant knot knots to make an intricate design.
● Dyed Macrame Necklace: With leather lace, some string, and fabric color, you can make this stunning macrame choker. Customize this quick autumn design by changing the color of the color or leaving it undyed for a more boho look.
● Macrame Key Chains: The macrame pattern makes two different keychains that use a macrame cord along with rustic globules and embroidery fluff.
● Giant Macrame Rope Lights: It will add a surprise element to any room in your house! You will need cording alongside a beacon cord and socket tackle to form this unique macrame pattern piece.
● Macrame Feather Wall: Decorations create a wall display that your musketeers will begrudge with this macrame pattern for large feathers. You could fluently modify the pattern to make lower feathers that would be great for keychains or, indeed, beautifiers.
● Macrame Earrings: Grab a circle earring and some macrame cord, and you are each ready to produce these stunning earrings. The procedure is extremely easy to follow, and you will have yourself a relief brace of earrings in but an hour.
● Macrame Dream Catcher: To call this simply a dream catcher does not roll in the hay justice. This stunning fall would look great during a nursery, bedroom, or anywhere in your home.
● Hanging Macrame Chair: With a plastic president frame and a lot of tolerance, you can produce a hanging macrame chair that looks like it came straight out of a high-end exchange.
Macrame patterns can make your home, restaurant, shops, verandah, hotels, cafes, institute any place decorative and attractive.
The above free macrame patterns will add some originality and counterculturist vibes to your home and are budget-friendly enough that you simply can make a dozen of them! They make great gifts as well; your musketeers and family will love that you simply took the time to form them together with your own two hands.